The CCN network
The Centre chorégraphique national – Ballet de Lorraine is part of the network of the nineteen National choreographic centers (CCNs) created in France since 1984. The CCNs, classical and contemporary companies performing both creations and repertory, are all directed by ranking choreographic artists. Resource centers for dance, they develop artistic missions based on creation and the touring of productions, support production costs and host residencies for guest companies, develop choreographic culture and train scores of dancers. These public missions are assigned to them by the French government and the community, as part of a land-use program and official policies prioritizing dance.
The Association of Centres Chorégraphiques Nationaux (ACCN) was created in 1995 in Caen, fifteen years after the creation of the first CCN.
The ACCN’s goal is to organize exchanges and discussions between the staffs of the CCNs, per the missions which they were assigned by the French government and the regional authorities. These activities relate to public policy supporting live performance, establishing dialogues with many of the principal cultural and artistic players in France. The ACCN is also a platform for the communication of important information, especially technical information, to be used by its members as well as its public partners, such as the General Directorate of Artistic Creation (DGCA)/ the French ministry of Culture and Communication. Finally, the ACCN is a representative communicating the collective points of view and the positions of its choreographer-directors.
Finally, the ACCN is a representative communicating the collective points of view and the positions of its choreographer-directors.
L'ACCN is supported by the contributions of it's members, and a financial support of the ministère de la Culture / Direction Générale de la Création Artistique.
The association includes all nineteen CCNs which are currently active.
The board of the association is elected every year by its members during the annual General Assembly.
The ACCN organise regularly mettings with it's members in the parisian area.
Board for the season 23-24:
- Bruno Bouché, directeur du CCN • Ballet de l’Opéra national du Rhin
- Olivia Grandville, directrice de MILLE PLATEAUX CCN La Rochelle
- Linda Hayford, co-directrice du Collectif FAIR-E, CCN de Rennes et de Bretagne
- Lucien Ammar-Arino, directeur délégué de VIADANSE – CCN de Bourgogne Franche-Comté à Belfort
- Emmanuelle Boisanfray, administratrice du CCN • Ballet de l’Opéra national du Rhin
- Alexandre Bourbonnais, directeur délégué de MILLE PLATEAUX CCN La Rochelle
- Céline Gallet, co-directrice du Collectif FAIR-E, CCN de Rennes et de Bretagne
- Yves Kordian, directeur délégué du CCN - Malandain Ballet Biarritz.
Mor informations on the ACCN:
General Secretary: Frédéric Pérouchine
Coordinator: Thomas Da Silva Antunes